Make a Donation
Your donation to Kaleidoscope enriches a child’s life. Gifts are put to use right away to provide programs and services that keep our vulnerable young people safe and help them succeed.
What Your Dollars Do
In short, your donation provides vital services, resources and supplies for children and youth in Chicago who have complex medical, emotional and behavioral needs. Individual donors like you help:
- meet clients’ basic needs for personal hygiene items, cleaning supplies and groceries
- keep our staff-to-family ratios low so that each of our children gets the attention and care they need
- reduce the number of placements and inpatient hospitalizations of our kids
- link youth to community resources as they transition from the foster system to adulthood
- provide professional attire for young adults who secure interviews and employment through our vocational programs
- offer recreational activities, cultural events and other enriching experiences for foster youth
- train foster parents who provide the specialized care our children need while offering a safe, loving home
Donors like you make our work possible. Give now.
Kaleidoscope has now partnered with Merrill Lynch to accept gifts of stock. Not only will you support children, youth, and families with your donation, you will also receive many tax benefits. To transfer stock, please follow these simple instructions.
Kaleidoscope hosts drives throughout the year for food, clothing, holiday gifts and other items for the families we serve. To learn more or host a donation site at your office or community group, contact us at [email protected].
We maintain an Amazon wishlist to highlight the items our families need most. Please note that Amazon does not share senders’ contact information. Be sure to include your name and contact information on a gift receipt (no gift wrapping required) or email us your receipt so that we may acknowledge your generous gift! View the list now.
We pride ourselves on transparency and responsible spending that our donors trust. Learn more about our sources of funding and our program-focused spending on our finance page.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact by phone (773) 278-7200.