News & Events
Holiday Giving Program 2016
During this season of giving, there are multiple ways to spread joy to Kaleidoscope’s children and families! Please help provide more than 350 of the children we serve with gifts this holiday season. Here’s how you can help!
- Shop a Wish List. Sponsor one of our youth – ranging in age from birth to 20 – and we’ll send you the list of the gifts they’d most like to receive. (Maximum value of $75 per list.)
- Decorate the Gift Card Tree. Send a gift card for Target, Jewel, Walmart or other local stores that our teens and families can use to provide for their families. ($15 to $50 increments preferred.)
- Send a Family-friendly DVD. Every family who attends our annual holiday party receives a DVD to encourage family time. ($2-15 maximum per DVD.)
To pledge to shop a wish list, decorate the tree or send a DVD, please complete and return our sign up form by Tuesday, November 1, so we can account for donations before the holiday rush.
Give now by:
- Shopping our Amazon Wish List. We update our wish list with specialty gift cards and all the supplies we need to make our party happen – including wrapping paper, boxes and tape. Be sure to use Amazon Smile and select Kaleidoscope as your charity of choice! Please note: Amazon does not share donors’ information with us. If you purchase something from our wishlist, please forward your receipt to LSmith@Kaleidoscope4Kids.org so we can properly thank you!
- Making a cash donation. Your donation will help us provide gifts for our youth (averaging $75 per child) and cover the cost of supplies for the party. Donate now through our secure, online form.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Luticia Smith: LSmith@Kaleidoscope4Kids.org or (773) 292-4027.
Posted on October 11th, 2016 (No Comments) | Permalink